- How does moving to six sessions per year affect my financial aid?
- Am I required to register for two modules at once to receive financial aid?
- How will my financial aid be disbursed?
- How will my financial aid be structured? Will aid be awarded for all three semesters?
- How will this affect my financial aid if I only attend one of the eight week modules in a semester?
- My Student Aid Report (SAR) has a message about conflicting financial information between my 2016-17 and my 2017-18 FAFSAs. What should I do?
- Why do I have a conflicting information message on my 2017-18 Student Aid Report?
- If I have a conflicting information message on my Student Aid Report (SAR), will I still receive my financial aid disbursements?
- Is it possible to lose my financial aid due to conflicting 2015 tax information between my 2016-17 and my 2017-18 FAFSAs?
- What is an Overaward?
- What is a Grad PLUS loan?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of the Grad PLUS loan?
- What is the interest rate on my Grad PLUS loan?
- Are there any additional fees for the Grad PLUS loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- How do I complete the Master Promissory Note for the Grad PLUS Loan?
- What are my Grad PLUS loan cancellation options?
- What happens to my loans if I change schools or move?
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for Financial Aid?
- How does my student apply for Financial Aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links